CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome, and enjoy a glimpse into my creative world!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Red

Week 1 in the Colour or Color class was all about using red.  This is the layout that I came up with.  My husband got me some gorgeous red roses for our anniversary this past June.  I took some photos of them, and I love how they look with the damask patterned paper.  I had purchased the mini paper rose embellishments about a zillion years ago, so I was thrilled, #1, that I remembered that I had them, #2, that I could find them, and #3, that I was using up something from my overabundant stash of supplies.  Love how the layout turned out, but I think I need to work on the photography end of things.  It's definitely not as sharp a photo as it should be ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment