CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome, and enjoy a glimpse into my creative world!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

10 on the Tenth--July

Well, since I seem to be pretty much vegging in front of the television today, it seems appropriate to make a post that includes my ten favorite television programs.  In no particular order, they are:

1.     Big Bang Theory.  Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm a bit of a nerd.  I do teach math, after all.  This show never fails to crack me up.  Sheldon is my favorite character.  There's nothing better than watching someone with severe obsessive compulsive tendencies to make be feel comfortable with my milder case, lol.

2.     Gilmore Girls.  This show is on every day at 5 pm. During the school year, that's about the time that I am getting home for the day and the goofy banter of the show helps me unwind, and get ready for the evening activities at home. 

3.     Criminal Minds.   Shemar Moore.  Enough Said.

4.     House Hunters.  I love seeing all of the houses, and watching people "shop."  There is inevitably one person on each episode that drives me batty.  I was just telling my husband that it's usually the female buyer, but occasionally, it will be the husband, and rarely, the realtor.  It's usually the people who are expecting million dollar amenities in a $150,000 house.  Oh, and the ones who are buying a fancy home, and are upset about the paint color in a room or something ridiculously simple for them to fix to their liking.

5.     Iron Chef.  To heck with Klondike Bars.  What I wouldn't do to get Bobby Flay to come to my house to cook a meal.  As long as it isn't battle fish of any kind,  I'm in!

6.     Rules of Engagement.  Patrick Warburton's character reminds me of a relative.  Not naming any names, but, he does, and it makes me laugh.

7.     King of Queens.  Arthur might be the funniest dad character ever.  Loved Jerry Stiller in Seinfeld, but he's a riot in King of Queens.

8.     Mike and Molly.  Do we notice a trend here?  I do love my sit-coms.  I need to catch a few of these in re-runs, because I kept falling asleep right be for the end during the school year.

9.     The Daily Show/Steven Colbert Show.  These two kind of go together since it's rare that we watch one and not the other.  I will confess that I do not typically watch news programs.  I like sit-coms, so it only seems appropriate that I want my news in comedy form too.

10.     Harry Potter Weekends on the Family Channel.   We don't usually watch for the whole weekend, but when they do theses, we'll usually watch at least one of the movies. 

So, there you have it.  Ten shows I really love to watch.  The best part is that I decided the topic for August will be Ten shows I hate to watch thanks to my husband mentioning a few of them while I was writing this post.

1 comments:

Connie Mercer

I love house hunters too! Great list of programs!! enjoy!!!

Post a Comment