CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome, and enjoy a glimpse into my creative world!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Colour or Color? Pre-class Tag Assignment

The first assignment in the class that I just signed up for had us make a set of tags using a rainbow of colors, and a handful of different techniques. I took the opportunity to get a little inky with it too. There is stamping on every tag. Most of the stamps are CTMH, with the exception of the orange tag. That's a Tim Holtz set that I just couldn't say no to at Michael's the other day. It was fun to spend a couple of hours at my desk creating these tags, and I even dug into the depths of my stash and used some fibers on the yellow, fun in the sun tag.  I braided the ones through the top of the tag, and it looks a lot like a beach towel.  Can't wait to see what the rest of the class will be like!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lillian Child

Great job on the tags! I didn't even realize there was a preclass assignment. This is my first online class so I'm kind of backing my win in.

Unknown

Beautiful tags! Saw you on the CTMH BB and am now a follower!

Post a Comment