CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome, and enjoy a glimpse into my creative world!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer To-Do List: Making Progress

One of the things on my summer to-do list was to take a class related to scrapbooking.  I've looked at several options and decided on:

Big Picture Classes


This class is taught by Nic Howard, whose blog I have followed for quite some time.  She does amazing work, and I can't wait to see what she has in store for this class.  We already have a pre-class assignment for a set of tags similar to the ones in the photo above, and I'm excited to do them since it's been quite a while since I've made a tag, and I used to make a lot of them.  I plan on sharing what I accomplish in this class, so stay tuned...

0 comments:

Post a Comment